My version of caramel custard is so quick and my friends, family and neighbours love it. I hope you do as well, it’s non- fussy and easy to make.
1 tin condensed milk
1 ½ tin water (use the empty condensed milk can measure)
½ tsp vanilla essence
- In an airtight box make a caramel with 2 to 3 tbsps sugar, melt on a medium gas in the tin box or glass dish you are setting it in
- Turn the box around so it spreads evenly on the bottom and sides. Let it cool.
- Beat the 4 eggs well in a bowl, add condensed milk and water. Mix well
- Pour into the box with caramel and steam in a cooker for 10mins
- Let it cool for a bit, then open and cool before chilling in the fridge
- Before serving, overturn it in a serving dish or bowl
Enjoy it with a cup of coffee!