Welcome to The Seniors Kitchen, today we are showcasing fresh Stuffed Chillies recipe by our eminent reader Malti Gaikwad ji.
250 Gram Green Chillies
2 Teaspoons of coconut powder
2 Spoons of besan powder
1 Teaspoon of Aamchur
Half a teaspoon of haldi
Half teaspoon Salt
One teaspoon of Ajwain
- Mix all the masala, all these things together nicely. In case you like spicier, you can put half a teaspoon chili powder also to this mixture
- Split Mirchi for Stuffing – Now we are ready to Fry the chilies.
- Put some oil in the pan. – The bottom of the pan should be nicely covered with the oil.
- And while the oil heats put the chillies, each one separately, not one on top of the other.
- Once this is done, we will cover the pan and leave it for a while to cook.
- Stuffed Chillies are ready
Do Like, Share and Subscribe to our channel. And you can watch the video here: