Season 2 of Seniors Have Talent will begin on Sunday, November 29, 2020
Rules & Regulations
01. The contest is open to individuals 60 years and above. Only individuals can participate. No teams.
Participants from Season 1 – who have not won any prize – Popular Choice or Editor’s Choice – can participate in Season 2.
02. Participants can sing any Hindi song from a Hindi feature film. Hindi pop songs that have not been part of any Hindi film will not be allowed. Before singing the song: please mention Song Name, Film Name, Music Director and Original Playback Singers.
03. To participate, please register in the form provided. Registration will also make you a Subscriber of Seniors Today e-magazine. This will also enable you to be a member of the Seniors Today Club. Membership of Seniors Today Club and Subscription of the e-magazine are currently free and there are no charges whatsoever.
04. The online registration will be deemed complete only rush your your song clip via Whasapp . This has to be a video plus audio file and should not be lesser than two minutes in duration and not longer than three minutes. Our Whatsapp Mobile No is 8928149469. We must receive this within one week of submission of the form.
05. Other than your song clip, your form will be deemed complete only after we receive your song clip, photograph and a government-issued identification for age proof. Those who don’t meet the age requirement will be disqualified.
06. Once we receive a complete entry, our Experts will select up to 16 participants per group. While contestants from Season 1 can send in entries (as per Rule #01 above), their entries will be put in the common pool of entries. They will not receive any preference. We do not guarantee their selection for any group round.
07. Round 1: There will be six (6) groups (A, B, C, D, E & F) in this round. This round will be live on Zoom and Facebook Live, There will be a voting by the audience at the end of each performance, and two out of the 16 singers with the maximum votes will make it to Round 2 or the Semi-Finals. These will make the Popular Choice Winners. Our Experts and Editors will be watching the show and two winners will be selected by them as Editor’s Choice winners.
08. For semi-final (Round 2), 12 Popular Choice and 12 Editor’s Choice winners will participate
09. The semi-final and final will have a jury
10. Ten of the top-scoring Semi-Finalists will be assessed for the First Prize Winner and Runner-Up Prize.
11. Participants can bring their own music instruments, karaoke sets or have music tracks being played
12. The first episode (Round 1, Group A) of ‘Seniors Today Seniors Have Talent Season 2’ will be held on Sunday, November 29, 2020.
13. The event will be aired live on Zoom and Facebook Live.
14. All selected participants of a round are required to be present at least 60 minutes (1 hour) before the start of the event. In case they are not present on time, they will be disqualified
15. The decision of the Seniors Today management will be final and binding. These rules are subject to change.
16. There is no entry fee. However, participants need to register
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp No: 8928149469
Team Seniors Today: Abhishek Srivastava, Furqan Mansuri and Archana Athawale
Updated: Sunday, October 25, 2020